This DVD is a High Quality DVD-R BACKUP. This title is very rare, out of print and has NO FUTURE RELEASE DATE pending.
Samantha, a young woman, frustrated by her unsuccessful blind dates, stumbles into a photo exhibition and sees and likes the photographer. She writes him an email. However, the email is intercepted by the photographer's son, who uses his father's identity to arrange a date for his widowed father, because he does not like his father's blonde manager and fears that she could become his stepmother. The son invites Samantha, still in his father's name. When she arrives, the identity theft is, of course, uncovered, and an embarrassed Samantha turns around and tries to go home. But their fate may still have some unexpected twists and turns in stock for them.
- Actors: Erin Krakow, Ryan McPartlin, Ian Andrew
- Format: Color, NTSC
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 2.0)
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1:85.1
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- DVD Release Date: September 18, 2014
- Run Time: 94
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars
top of page
bottom of page